Quality Cares provides a broad range of children’s services, including but not limited to;
Our Mentoring program provides an opportunity for young people to spend time with a positive role model, who will help them build skills and resilience through targeted activities and programs. Children and young people are matched with mentors who participate in activities of interest to the young person.
Our aim is to better equip young people to cope with life’s challenges and decisions by supporting them to learn important life skills and achieve their potential.
Quality Care’s trained support staff, can support you with
- Self-reflection and self-regulation skills
- Healthy and active lifestyle activities e.g.; going the local gym, attending local sporting groups
- Community involvement – arts, plays, music, volunteer
- Independent Living Skills
- Time management
- Making and keeping appointments
- Nutrition and cooking
Supervised Contact and Transport visits
Quality Care provides both Supported Transport and Supported Contact.
- Quality Care can transport a young person in cases where contact is not actually required.
- Quality Care understands that contacts can be fulfilling, beneficial, and uplifting, but can also be emotional. Staff are there to support the young person to help reduce any anxiety or concerns.
- Our trained staff are skilled in ensuring visits are a positive experience.
- Detailed written reports are provided following the completion of visits.
- As a registered respite care provider (NDIS and VOOHC) we are available to provide host family, day respite and overnight care. This service provides opportunity for children or young people to have regular and or occasional time away from their primary carers or parents. The length of care can vary from a day or a weekend to a short break over school holidays.
- Our services are designed around the children and young people, to cater to their interests, strengths and their individual goals.
All staff have the training required to meet the varying needs of children. Our staff are also required to have current Working With Children Checks (WWCC), Federal Police Checks and First Aid Certificates.
If you have any questions about any of these services,
please call 1300 534 431 or you can email us at email@example.com
Quality Care are able to provide services throughout the Hunter Valley, the Central Coast, Hunter New England Region, Western Region & Greater Sydney.